1. General: This website (the “Website”) and any information obtained through the Website or from other sources is stored on servers operated and maintained by ChinaWineAwards.com and/or Kelly England Ltd and/or our hosting providers. (“ChinaWineAwards.com”, “we” or ” us”)).
If you wish to take part in any poll or survey run through the Website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the poll or survey. We may also disclose non-personal, aggregated information we collect through the poll or survey to third parties.
If you wish to take part in any promotion or competition run through the Website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the promotion or competition, to make sure you are eligible to enter the promotion or competition, to contact you if you have won a prize or for publicity purposes.
3. Disclosure to third parties: We will only pass your information on to associated or other third parties for the purpose of enabling them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
If any third party is organising and/or managing any promotion, competition, survey or poll run through the Website on our behalf, we may disclose your information to that third party to enable them to do so but they will be prohibited from using your information for any other purpose, unless you have given them specific consent.
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and it may be viewed and used by others.
5. Our email newsletters: We currently send our customers an email newsletter periodically to keep them informed of new products and seasonal offers. We will provide those newsletter(s) to you free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
Our newsletters may contain promotions or advertisements relating to goods or services provided by us or our group companies and associated third parties from time to time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter, on the Website, or by contacting unsubscribe@ChinaWineAwards.com.
6. Forums, chat rooms, blogs, wikis, comments, message boards, etc.: Please be aware that when you post public information to any forums, chat rooms, blogs, wikis, comments, message boards, etc on or through the Website, that information can be accessed by the public and used to send you unsolicited communications. ChinaWineAwards.com accepts no responsibility for this.
7. Third party sites: The Website contains links to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites. We link to a wide variety of other websites and we display advertisements from third parties on our Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
We may also include web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. This means that if you open an email from us we can see which of the pages of our Website you have visited. Our web beacons do not store additional information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened our email. If you object to web beacons, we recommend that you follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling ChinaWineAwards.com cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we may automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier of your computer or other access device; but we will not identify you as an individual.
9. Security: In accordance with legal requirements, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither ChinaWineAwards.com nor any of its group companies, directors, employees or owners shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
12. Contact details: You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you have any general questions about the Website, you can contact us at support@ChinaWineAwards.com. If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us at the same email addres.